Here are the top 10 things I learned in 2017
Welcome to this listicle post (yes, another one). We're going to make this cut and dry, easy and simple. No lengthy explanations just what I learned over the last year.
- Daily habits can make monumental changes over the long-term.
- Building a professional services business is more about perseverance than skill.
- Talent will make things easier. Effort will make things happen.
- Side hustles are how you hone in on what you really want to do in life.
- That last point only makes sense if you care more about exploring passions than $$$.
- Money is a tool for taking care of your future selves and family, offloading what you don't want to do, and doing things you want to do.
- Technology will change more rapidly than ever. By experimenting regularly you can get paid a lot of $$$ to do things people don't want to take the time to learn.
- In conjunction with #7....you can make $$$ doing just about anything. If you can save someone time so that they can accomplish something higher on their priority list, you can be paid well.
- In the grand scheme of things, branding matters the most. Really, just think about it.
- Being well versed in someone else's passion is the same as being an American in a foreign country and meeting someone that speaks English. Knowing a little about a lot will open up doors for opportunities you haven't even dreamed of.